Finally got brave enough to install Version 8!!

KarenVA

Finally got brave enough to install Version 8!!

Postby KarenVA » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:51 pm

I waited till we got our new laptop with Windows 10 on it--my desktop has Windows 7 yet. You only get three licenses to use with your purchase--so I didn't want to waste any of them. I sent an email to Bernina about uninstalling previous versions and got a response the same day!! I was told to uninstall all older versions of Bernina software AND all previous versions of Corel Draw. So, I did that and held my breath as I plugged in my new Version 8 USB stick--and it all went well!!!! The only hiccup was after the reboot when it said to plug in my old dongle--and it wouldn't recognize it until I also plugged in the Version 8 USB stick. They said to remove any CDs before rebooting--I guess I should have left my USB stick plugged in. But, it's all good to go now. Now I just need to get to know this new software!

Here is a helpful site I found:
http://www.keizerbernina.com/my-bernina-workbooks.htm

When you scroll down you will find FOUR Version 8 Mastery Workbooks and a link for video tutorials!!
Karen
"We cannot do great things, we can only do little things with great love." Mother Teresa

Return to “Embroidery Software”