Service Pack 1

photobubby
2 x 4 =: 8

Service Pack 1

Postby photobubby » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Did anyone try installing the Service Pack 1 for Version 6 software? I installed it and now I get this error: HASP run-time (E009). Now my software won't open. What do I do now? I need help. Does anyone know what to do? I'm sure Patrick would know. He used to help me whenever I had a question.
Photobubby

KarenVA

Re: Service Pack 1

Postby KarenVA » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Here is some help:

http://berninasupport.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/475/kw/hasp%20runtime%20error/related/1

[url]http://berninasupport.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/457/kw/hasp%20runtime%20error/related/1/[url]

http://www.berninausa.com/faq_detail-n550-i3662-sUS.html
Karen
"We cannot do great things, we can only do little things with great love." Mother Teresa

photobubby
2 x 4 =: 8

Postby photobubby » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:13 am

Thanks for answering. I uninstalled my embroidery software and reinstalled it. That worked. However, I wanted to install the service pack. The first link you gave me looks like it is for a dongle driver. I don't think that is my problem, though I can try it anyway.
The second link I took care of , but it didn't help any.
Photobubby

mollyshark
Administrator
Administrator

Postby mollyshark » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:55 am

The hasp is the dongle. Let us know if it works.

KarenVA

Postby KarenVA » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:17 am

This is several months later--did you get your problem sloved yet?

I just installed the service pack on my latop and go the same error message. Here are two ways to fix it:

1)
What do I do if I get error H0033 opening the V6 Bernina software after it is installed?

Answer ID 457 | Published 12/15/2009 05:03 PM | Updated 11/04/2011 11:33 AM
What do I do if I get error H0033 opening the V6 Bernina software after it is installed?

This software error is normally caused by antivirus, ad-aware, malware and firewall software installed on your computer. The problem occurs when a third party software blocks the dongle from communicating with your embroidery software. The version 6 software uses a program called the Hasp License Manager to establish communication with your dongle. If any software blocks the connection it will result in this error message. Make sure that you have disabled your antivirus and firewall software before you begin the instructions below. For detailed instructions in disabling your antivirus software consult the manufacture of the software.

1.click on start

2.click on control panel

3.click on Administrative Tools

4.click on services icon

5.this will open the services window

6.scroll down to find a program named Sentinel Hasp License Manager or Hasp License Manager

7.you will see five columns (Name, Description, Status, Startup Type, and Log On As)

8.check to see if you see Started in the Status Column

9.If not started, right click on where it says Sentinel Hasp License Manager or Hasp License Manager

10.left click on start

11.you should be able to open your version 6 software now (I had to do this each time I sarted my computer--so the next suggestion fixed my problem).

If you have done all the steps and you are still getting the H0033 error message you will need to contact the manufacturer of your antivirus\firewall software and have them create exceptions for the version 6 software. If you do not want to contact your antivirus\firewall manufacturer and want to have someone configure your antivirus\firewall software for you the best source to contact would be a local computer technician. They will be able to configure the software to allow the version 6 dongle to communicate with your computer.

2) Check your Firewall settings on your antivirus program. I have Norton Internet Security 2012--I had to open Norton, go to settings, network, smart firewall, trusted programs, look for Aladin or Sentinel and change the settings to "allow". Then the Bernina software opened just fine.
Karen
"We cannot do great things, we can only do little things with great love." Mother Teresa

Return to “Embroidery Software”